Saturday, April 7, 2012

CATFACTS

So instead of writing, I accidentally played video games for 3 months.  It's not as if I have writer's block- I have ideas to write about, I'm just really bad at not playing video games.

Anyhoo, my friend Aaron signed a group of us up for a text chat service to help us keep in touch (since we've all moved to different places).  It's pretty neat, it's like a text chatroom where we can all contribute.  It would have been useful, but I took this as an opportunity to be a dick and immediately starting spamming "CATFACTS" messages to everyone.  Here are some of them:


DID YOU KNOW THAT THE OLDEST LIVING CAT IS 31 YEARS OLD?
TO UNSUBSCRIBE REPLY: "ittybittykittytitty"


DID YOU KNOW THAT BOILED CAT MUCUS IS A POWERFUL PARALYTIC THAT WAS USED FREQUENTLY BY FRENCH ASSASSINS IN THE 14TH CENTURY?
TO UNSUB REPLY: "kittysneezes"


DID YOU KNOW CATS ARE IMAGINARY? ALL CATS ARE FABRICATED IN THE MINDS OF THEIR OWNERS- SO CRAZY CAT LADIES ARE APTLY LABELLED.
TO UNSUB REPLY: "catzophrenic"


DID YOU KNOW THAT A CAT HAS FOUR SETS OF EYELIDS? THE INNERMOST CAN BE PULLED OVER THE EYE TO ENABLE THE CAT TO SEE GHOSTS!
TO UNSUB REPLY: "spookitty"


TWO YEARS AGO THIS MONTH, A CAT NAMED BUTTERCUP OF DENVER, CO BECAME THE FIRST EVER TO SEND A TEXT MESSAGE! SHE SENT: "fgghj&*ngh"
TO UNSUB REPLY: "fgghj&*ngh"

2 comments:

  1. He awakens from a postless slumber! As a recipient of these cat messages I must say this is quite a small sample size of the rather extensive cat fact catalog I now possess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I NOT currently receiving Pat's Cat Facts?!

    ReplyDelete